Countless enemies stand in the way of the Sith Empire’s drive for domination. The Empire spares no expense eliminating these threats, offering massive bounties to employ the galaxy’s most lethal hunters. Earning a death mark from the Empire means a life spent in fear, constantly looking over one’s shoulder. It’s never a question if a Bounty Hunter will find you… only when.
Both infamous and anonymous at the same time, Bounty Hunters are far more than mercenaries for hire—they’re heirs to a professional legacy—an ancient brotherhood with a glorious history. Tracking elusive targets across multiple star systems requires expertise, especially when the targets can be prominent, powerful, and often prepared for confrontation. Thrill seekers from all walks of life set out to become Bounty Hunters, but only the most hard-boiled survive in this competitive and deadly business.
The Bounty Hunter’s path lies along the edge—the stakes are always high—and the path only leads two places, to a life of infamous glory… or to a quick and ignominious death.
Though the Empire disapproves of the Bounty Hunters’ fierce independence, exceptions are made for those who get results. Few individuals in the galaxy have the gall and the stomach to deliver on the delicate and grim tasks in which Bounty Hunters excel. Nonetheless, no one is irreplaceable in the Empire, and even the most proficient must repeatedly prove their worth. In the bounty business, one’s name is everything, and with each mark a Bounty Hunter takes down, his reputation grows, as does his price.
AFFILIATIONS AND LOYALTIES
Bounty Hunters are far from a homogeneous lot—they come from all races and affiliations and each pursues his quarry in his own unique way. Some Bounty Hunters adhere to the rugged Mandalorian code of honor while others answer only to their own moral compass. Some work only on behalf of organizations they agree with, while others have no sense of loyalty.
Despite being kindred spirits, fellow Bounty Hunters cannot always be trusted—among the profession’s most notorious members, competition turns colleagues into the most ruthless of enemies. Even the Bounty Hunters’ employers harbor hidden agendas; the tables are turned quickly when complications arise… and they always do. Shifting allegiances, unbeatable odds, and deadly showdowns are common in the occurrences in the life of a Bounty Hunter.
In-Game Information Edit
- Pistols (Single and Dual Wield)
- Two-Handed staff weapon (melee)
- Blaster Rifle
- Cutting-edge protective heavy armor.
- Shoot -- A default shot from the Bounty Hunter’s blaster.
- Missile Blast -- A ranged AOE (Area of Effect) explosion that hits up to 3 targets within 5 meters of each other. Appears to cause no debuffs.
- Flamethrower -- A channeled AOE cone that stuns the targets that it hits.
- Electro-dart -- A single target CC (Crowd Control) which causes the target to fall asleep for 8 seconds. Damage will awaken the target.
- Death From Above -- The Bounty Hunter uses his jetpack to fly above the enemy and rain down blaster fire until your action pool runs dry or you stop.
- "Lock-picking" Grenade -- (As seen in Walkthrough)